Can you believe Christmas is only 5 weeks away?! Time seems to be going by pretty fast right now and before you know it, it’ll be gift giving time. I’m so looking forward to the season of giving and holiday cheer as I’m sure we all feel that 2020 could use as much as possible. If you want to get a head start on that holiday shopping, here are some guides that are filled with several gifts to fit for all the loved ones in your life. I personally own many of these items and can say that I truly love them and think that your friends and family will too!
I won’t go over every item, but I wanted to point out a few of my favorites that I own and love!
- Cozy slippers: You guys, trust me when I say that these are incredibly soft and feel so luxurious but without the hefty price tag! They are only $10 and come in a few different colors so you can grab one for each friend or family member, or yourself!:)
- Voluspa candles: These candles are simply amazing. They fill the entire room + beyond with their fragrance and look so beautiful as decor.
- Mugs: Can we agree that pretty much everyone loves cute mugs? Especially festive holiday ones! I had to point these out because you need to see the fun little surprise on the inside of them!
- One step blowdryer: Hands down the best blowdryer and volumizer at such an affordable price! Plus, 88 thousand other people agree too!
- Laneige lip masks: I’ve used these lip masks for years and they will truly leave your lips feeling baby soft. I have the mint chocolate flavor, but I’ve been wanting to try the lemon sorbet flavor in this set too. Another note: these lip masks last a long time because a little goes a long way.
- Waterproof speaker: My whole family uses speakers by JBL and the sound quality for the price is truly unbeatable. These ones have over 15k five star reviews!
- Laptop stand: This is honestly such a great gift for anyone since many of us are using our laptops for WFH life. It will help prevent neck and eye strain from looking at a downward angle for prolonged period of times and has 11k five star reviews.
- Leather boots: Cole Haan is by far the most worn brand for all of my family as we all are just a smidge in love with their shoes. The main reasons: comfort and quality. They are truly unmatched when it comes to their comfort and last for years and years. This pair is currently on sale for $100 (orig. $250) and don’t forget to use your student/teacher/military discount if applicable.
- UV phone/accessory sanitizer: With COVID on the rise, staying clean is so important and I think this would be such a good gift for really anyone. This can also be used as a charger and will kill 99.99% of germs of anything you put inside, so you can use it for things other than just phones.
- Towel warmer: Enough said. With the cold weather upon us, what better gift than the luxurious feeling of a warm towel right after stepping out of the shower?!
- 8 in 1 cooktop pan: This is the pan that has taken the internet by storm and everyone seems to be raving about it, which I see why! It has 8 functions all in one pan: fry pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan, spatula, and spoon rest. Plus, they come in so many pretty colors.
- Smokeless indoor grill: If your parents love the taste of freshly grilled food but don’t necessarily like all the smoke and outdoors, this would make the perfect convenient gift. It has over 2k five star reviews and is 54% off right now!
- Flyaway tamer: I’ve shared this before over on Instagram (check out the before and after), but this hair finishing stick is a serious game changer when it comes to doing hair that I think any girl would appreciate! Has over 10k amazing reviews too.
- Travel jewelry organizer: I got this gift for a friend last year and she loved it! It looks cute enough as decor but is also functional since it’s small enough to travel with, yet it holds a good amount of jewelry too.
- Jade roller: I have one of these and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It’s a great self-care/pampering gift!
- Rechargeable candle lighter: Ok, if you know anyone who loves candles, this is something they (or you) need. The lighter works using an electrical current and is rechargeable using a USB port so you never ever have to buy a lighter again! I wish I had known about it so many years ago but I’m happy I have one now.
- Tile starter pack: If any guy in your life is always misplacing their keys, wallet, laptop, etc, then this would make such a good gift for them! These tiles work by bluetooth and will help locate any items quickly and painlessly!
- Mini handheld vacuum cleaner: How cool is this?! This mini vacuum can clean up any crumbs or residue on desks, car or any surface in the home so it would be great for anyone in your life who likes keeping their space clean!
- Wireless charger: I gave this as a gift last year and he uses it all the time! It works really well, has over 53k five star reviews and is only $12.
I’ll definitely be back with more gift guides so stay tuned for more inspiration and ideas. If you want even more ideas, check out my gift guides from 2019 for affordable gifts all under $30! Happy gift giving and have a happy and safe holiday season!