Mother’s Day is on May 10th, which is coming up so soon! With all the shipping delays going on, I wanted to give y’all some gift ideas to hopefully allow plenty of time for the gifts to arrive. I’ve rounded up lots of goodies including tons of items that my mom or I personally own and love! I also included other gift ideas that are on major sale + would suggest purchasing them asap if you have your eye on them, since some of the deals end tomorrow or in a few days. The links to everything are listed beneath each graphic.
- 18k gold initial necklace: This 18k gold necklace is originally $115 but is on sale for under $30 right now! If you want a different shape, this bar 14k gold initial necklace is almost 70% off right now and is such a crazy good deal for a quality piece of jewelry!
- Copper bar tool set: How fun is this set for a DIY happy hour at home? Love the copper details and it looks so expensive but is only $22 + free shipping with code EARTHDAY (only until 4/27).
- Floral serving bowl: Such a beautiful piece of dishware that’s high quality and screams spring with the dainty floral detailing. 60% off + free shipping only until 4/27!
- Lancome skin care set: My mom loves all things Lancome and has so many of their products. They never disappoint and how cute is this packaging? Gift sets are great because you get to try out tons of products at a much more affordable pricepoint; this is such a good deal for 4 products!
- Wood cheese knives: This set is currently 70% off + free shipping with code EARTHDAY. The sale ends 4/27 so be sure to grab it now!
- Burberry perfume: This perfume is 60% off making it only $23! The description of the scent sounds so heavenly.
- Voluspa candles: My family absolutely loves these candles. They last so long and they truly do fill the entire room with their scent. We always have some of these on hand and every scent we have gotten smells amazing!
- Alphabet cheese board: This would go perfectly paired with the cheese knives complete with your mom’s favorite cheeses + wine! This one is 60% off + free shipping with code EARTHDAY (only until 4/27).
- Expandable bathtub tray caddy: Give your mom the gift of relaxation and pamper her with this bathtub caddy. She can enjoy a glass of wine, read her favorite book and have all her essentials right at hand while taking a relaxing bath. Throw in a bath bomb for the ultimate spa-night inspired gift!
- Silk pillowcase: Silk pillowcases do wonders for your hair and skin and not to mention how luxurious they feel when you sleep on them! My entire family has these pillowcases and loves them. They come in a set of 2 for only $10 + come in endless colors.
- Revlon hair dryer + volumizer: I got this for my mom for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. It truly does what it claims: gives major volume and dries your hair all in one step. I love it so much too that I might just need to get my own because I keep using hers! With almost 40,000 five-star reviews, you know it’s a winner.
- Charcuterie board: This board is so versatile and can be used as a cheese tray, charcuterie board or a serving tray and even has separate compartments for all the extras like nuts or dried fruit! So useful + over 1k reviews!
- Jade roller: I have heard endless amazing reviews about these jade rollers that have tons of benefits for your skin. This one has 3.5k five star reviews!
- Satin robe: This luxurious robe would be the perfect addition to a self-care/spa day related gift basket. This one has almost 2k five star reviews and is under $20!
- Memory foam slippers: I have these slippers and I have been living in them. The memory foam feels like a pillow made just for your feet and the faux fur is so soft. They also have a very thick sole so they can be worn outside.
- Foot spa/pedicure Spa + massager: How cool is this?! Totally pamper your mom with this foot spa massager that looks so relaxing. Over 5,000 five star reviews and only $27. I also think it would be so cute to include some nail polish with this gift too!
- Jewelry/glasses cleaner: This electronic cleaner is amazing. It can clean jewelry, glasses, and watches! If you are planning on gifting your mom a piece of jewelry or a watch, this would be the perfect addition!
- Family names throw pillow: I think this is so adorable! Who doesn’t love throw pillows and you can list up to 11 names + choose the font. It’s on sale for $13 + free shipping .
- Makeup bag: I love that you can choose a personalized message to write on the inside of the bag. It makes for something extra special when your mom opens it up. You could include all her favorite makeup items inside for a cute beauty gift set!
- Family name sign: This customizable sign is so cute as home decor and is on sale right now.
- Cell phone stand: I love this floral printed phone stand. The phone can be charging while on it + it’s on sale!
- Door mat: I just saw that this door mat is on sale for the next few hours and has tons of options for font and size personalization! You could really get anything personalized on this door mat.
- Jewelry dish: I love the simplicity of this jewelry dish that is also so meaningful at the same time. You could include a couple pieces of jewelry to make a little jewelry gift set!
- Wooden spoon: This is perfect for any avid cooks or kitchen lovers! Engrave it however you would like for a cute + functional gift!
- Tumbler: Tumblers are always a win when it comes to gift-giving. These are perfect for taking on the go or to have around the house and they are so adorable!
I hope you found these ideas helpful and find something great for your mom. Happy gift-giving!