Hey y’all! I hope you are doing well and are finding normalcy in these uncertain times. One thing that helps me feel productive and normal is by getting ready and giving myself a little extra self-care. Right now is the perfect time to give yourself a little more love and perfect that skincare or makeup routine! After all, you can use all the time at home to practice now. If you haven’t heard yet, there’s a huge sitewide sale going on at Sephora that gives you a discount based on what level you’re on in their insider program. If you haven’t signed up yet, I would highly recommend it because it’s completely FREE and comes with lots of benefits (redeeming points for products + free birthday gifts). You can sign up here. Even if you can’t shop right now, you can use this post as reference for later when your tier does open up! Here’s a breakdown of the sale dates and tiers:
- Rouge members: 20% off 4/17 – 5/1
- VIB: 15% off 4/21 – 4/29
- Insider: 10% off 4/23- 4/27
- Use code SPRINGSAVE to save + use code FREESHIP for free shipping on all orders
Now, onto sharing my top 6 favorite makeup, skincare and hair products! Every product I’m sharing is one that I have used over and over again and truly love. In no particular order, let’s get into it!
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream: This is my holy-grail, number one face makeup product that I have been using for about the past 3 years. This stuff is GOLD. It’s a full coverage CC cream that truly makes your skin look flawless, blends incredibly easy and a little goes a long way. Plus, it has SPF 50, which is so important for preventing sun damage + I never leave the house without it!
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution: If you know me, you know I have the worst under eye circles and it’s been like that for most of my life. I have tried an endless amount of under eye creams and serums and I have to say that this one takes the cake. Even better, it’s only $6.70 regular price so you can it for as little as $5! You can instantly feel the caffeine + green tea catechins working their magic and they definitely help with that morning puffiness.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask: I’ve mentioned this mask before on stories because I can’t rave about it enough. I kid you not, it is truly THE most hydrating mask ever. I have always had very dry skin and this product works wonders and makes my skin feel oh so soft. I use this about once or twice a week as a little self-care treat for my skin and it’s easily become my favorite mask.
- Nars Concealer: Like I mentioned before, I have the worst undereye circles, so concealer is my number one most used makeup product. I have tried so many concealers and this Nars one has been my recent favorite. It’s completely full coverage, creamy and doesn’t dry you out if you have really dry skin like I do.
- IT Cosmetics Powder: Just like I love their CC cream, I share the same feelings for this powder. It leaves your skin looking flawless and does not look cakey at all! It just really seals everything up and sets your look for the day. This product just makes me always feel my best + picture-ready.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo: Ok y’all, this is a product that I was influenced to try after seeing countless times from my favorite bloggers and I have to say that this truly does live up to the hype. It’s pure magic. Just spritz a little at your roots for instant refreshment + get major volume.
Next are the all time TOP 6 SELLERS from Sephora! If you’re wanting to try new products, these are tried and true tested and loved by majority of Sephora shoppers! I have personally heard endless good things about the avocado eye sleeping mask and it’s definitely on my want list. Links for everything below.
- Drunk Elephant Moisturizer | 2. Isle of Paradise Tanning Drops | 3. Glow Recipe Avocado Eye Sleeping Mask | 4. Wishful Yo Facial Enzyme Scrub | 5. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream | 6. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions!
Have a happy day!:)