Hey everyone! As you know, the majority of businesses are closed right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time, it is so important to support local businesses by continuing to order take out/delivery and shopping online at your favorite retailers (if this is possible for you). It is such a scary and uncertain time for everyone so I wanted to help out in this way by sharing these businesses with you, which will hopefully provide them with more exposure and help in the long run. So, here is a list of small businesses that I’m sure would appreciate any support that you can offer them. You can click on the name of the store to take you to their website and I have also listed their most current sales.
1. Ooh La Luxe: Free shipping on all U.S. orders
2. Shop Dress Up: Daily deals for 50% off + free shipping on all orders
3. Pink Lily: Extra 25% off sale with code sale25
4. Vestique: Extra 50% off sale with code EXTRA50
5. Amaryllis Apparel : 30% off loungewear with code ATHOME
6. Blue Layne Boutique: Free shipping on ALL U.S. orders
7. Lane 201 : 20% off your purchase with code SPRING20
9. Alice and Wonder : Sale selection from $5
10. Show Me Your Mumu: 20% off site wide (including sale) with code OMGMUMU20
11. Bella and Bloom: 70% off sale with code SALE70
12. Anything Bling: 20% off everything (add to cart for discount)
Other ways to support small businesses that are completely FREE:
- Write them a review if you love them
- Shout them out on social media (IG story or post with your fave outfit/product from them)
- Interact on their socials by following, commenting and liking
- Share them with your friends and family
- DM them with your feedback
- Any interaction/shout out helps them in the long run by providing them with more exposure; it may not feel like it, but you will be making a lasting impact!:)
Thanks for reading and supporting me!
Have a happy and safe day!