Happy February everyone! It’s now officially less than 2 weeks away from Valentine’s Day so I wanted to share some affordable and cute v-day looks! There’s a wide range of outfits from casual to dressy to comfy that would work for however you celebrate, whether that be with a significant other or your best gal pals! The best part- everything is under $25 and be sure to scroll all the way through for a little bonus section at the bottom! 🙂
- Black sparkly jumpsuit: I wanted to start with my favorite first. I mean just look at how adorable this jumpsuit is and it could totally be worn at any other event or occasion! ONLY $21! Wearing size XS.
- Pink heart wrap dress: I shared this darling find on my insta and you guys loved it! The small and subtle heart print makes this even cuter and also comes in black! $23 and wearing size small.
- Colorblock sweater: How cute is this sweater for Valentine’s Day and for spring! Love the colors of this one and it was perfectly oversized and comfy. If you wanted to wear it as a sweater dress, you could probably do it if you sized up one for length as I’m 5’3 and if I got a medium I think it would’e been long enough. On sale: ONLY $15 w/code ILUV30, wearing size small.
- Midi dress: Ok y’all I rarely go into this store but I’m so glad I did because how adorable is this dress?! I was so sad that they sold out of this exact print online but there is the same dress in a snakeskin print that would also be super cute for V-day or any other day! I loved how this dress fit and it would also look super cute with a t-shirt underneath + denim jacket + sneakers for a casual look! So versatile and on sale for $20 (discount applied at checkout, orig. $70), wearing size XS.
- Plaid ruffle top: Loved this adorable plaid top and saw that it was on major sale marked down to $20 from $120!! This top would look so chic with dark wash jeans and some nude heels! Wearing size XS.
- Floral long sleeve: This turtleneck is only $10 and also comes in a leopard pattern! The material is really stretchy and comfy and is literally perfect for the spring! Wearing size small.
- Boatneck sweater: Loveee the neckline of this one and the simplicity of the sweater. It was soft, comfy and only $15! Comes in white too and wearing size small.
- Puff sleeve top: Ok y’all I have been LOVING this puff sleeve trend lately! I’m all about fun sleeves because they just add a little extra pizazz to any simple shirt, like this one! Only $12.99, also comes in black and white, wearing size small.
- Red wrap dress: Love the style of this dress which is super comfy and can easily be dressed up with booties or dressed down with sneaks! Sadly this one sold out online but I found another one that looks identical to this one, has great reviews, and is only $13 w/code ILUV30.
- Snakeskin dress: I’ve had this dress for awhile now but I wanted to share it again because I think it would be perfect for V-day too! If I wear this for valentine’s I’d throw on a red lip and a leather jacket for a night out! Only $12, wearing size small.
I had a few more outfits to share but sadly these pieces weren’t available online anymore. I still wanted to share them for inspiration and to give y’all an idea of something that might be in store! These are honestly some of my favorites and I wish they were online for you guys but anyways, here they are! I listed the store they were from in the caption of each picture.
BONUS Part 2
- Wanted to share just a few more pieces that I found online that were too cute to pass up! Just click on the price of the item to take you directly to the link!
I hope you found this helpful for your Valentine’s day shopping and thanks for reading!
Have a happy day!